Summer is fast approaching, meaning there will be a lot more weddings to attend this year. There are so many great new wedding trends this year! If you’re in the final stages of wedding planning, this blog post is for you. We decided to narrow down our five favourite ones to share with you.
1. Tired of the traditional white dress? It’s okay to go with nude, blush, and peach shades now! These are soft and romantic colours that will carry the same effect as the wedding dress, maybe even better.
2. More and more couples are requesting specific music to fit their wedding themes (movie theme, French theme, etc.). Talk to your wedding DJ to plan out your playlist!
3. Photobooths are gaining popularity, especially now that social media is on the rise. Your guests will love posing with fun props and sharing their prints on Instagram and Facebook. Remember to create a hashtag for your wedding!
4. Many brides are leaning towards warm tones for their engagement rings and bands. Gold and rose gold have been popular choices for jewelry this year.
5. When it comes to your bridal party, being synchronized is old news. Brides are allowing their bridal party to choose their own dresses! You can pick a common theme (strapless, any colour; navy, any style) and have your friends find their perfect fit.